Château Le Jardin Conference & Event Centre welcomed its first guests in 1985 and has built a reputation that is synonymous with phenomenal service and exceptional attention to detail. Our team of industry professionals will assist you in planning your meeting or event from conceptualization to completion. With over 25 years of service in hospitality, we will exceed all of your expectations and provide your guests with the sophistication and charm that is, Château Le Jardin.
Our culinary team, lead by Executive Chef Michael Punzo, provides the very best in International Cuisine. Chef Punzo and his team, pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of food quality and presentation.
Our award winning décor demonstrates our commitment and attention to detail. The venue boasts large private foyers with an abundance of natural light, soaring 30′ ceilings, walkout to courtyards and beautifully detailed 2 way fireplaces. Over 38,000 square feet of function space, 25,000 square feet of exhibit space and 600 ground level complimentary parking spots make Château Le Jardin Conference & Event Space Toronto a very desirable venue for your next corporate meeting or event. The venue is located in Vaughan with easy access to all major highways, nearby hotel accommodations and within a 10 minute drive to Pearson International Airport.
Château Le Jardin Conference & Event Centre Facility and Features:
- Over 38,000 square feet of beautifully appointed function space in 9 function rooms
- Award Winning Décor with French Chateau ambience
- Large foyers with an abundance of Natural Light, soaring 30’ Ceilings, beautifully hand detailed 2 way fireplaces with walkout to courtyards
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet throughout
- Expert Catering and Culinary team with International Cuisine
- Complete Meeting Packages Available
- Strategically located in Vaughan at Hwy’s 427 and 7
- Easy access to all major highways, minutes from Pearson International Airport and in close proximity to Hotel Accommodations
- Over 600 Complimentary ground level Parking spots